Friday, February 8, 2008

Like Great Grandfather, like Grandfather, like Father, like Son


As Elaine pointed out to me and as you can see for yourself, there are strong genetics in the family.

Let's just say that the men of the White Family like to sleep and it seems that we get a whee-bit slack-jawed if this sleep occurs in a rather upright position.

Fortunately, there has been no documentation of bugs or other critters taking up refuge in our wide-open mouths, but just in case, I say "what does a bit of protein hurt?".

Oh, and for my brothers, I know that I don't have proof of your own doozings (other than Jack's faux attempt a couple of summers back), but I'm sure that your susceptible to this look as well. :)

As Jack Henry matures, we'll see if he picks up any other questionable habits of our clan - or we can start connecting his similarities to Elaine's family!


~ * ~ * ~ * ~


So feel free to comment below on family traits that you expect Jack Henry to have, such as being an Aggie.

No comments: