Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another really cool doctor

I'm pretty lucky to have a neonatologist who is immensely patient with my parents. :)


Dr. Ursula Nawab, who moved down to Houston during a real representative time of year weather-wise (October), always goes out of her way to answer the numerous, numerous, numerous questions that they have. Did I say numerous? And yes, Houston's summers are just like Philly / South Jersey from what my parents tell me.

Since she's cool to visit with, my parents have been talking her ears off on all things Houston - everything from the rodeo to the various outdoor activities around town to the various regional wineries. (Dr. Ursula - the previous links are for you since my parents probably overloaded you.)

Now, Dr. Ursula has promised that she's going to grab dinner and a glass of wine with them one day to tell them about all of the things they should have been scared about, but she has been nice enough not to tell them about yet.

Plus, after a bottle of wine, they can then try to talk her into babysitting me... it would be part of follow-up research, right?


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Doc Ursula - since you're new to the area, my parents now have a good excuse to go get dosa at Bombay Sweets with you.

Oh, my Daddy says that he would have still written a nice post about you regardless of the outcome on the indomethacin treatment. Giggles!

No comments: