Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm #1


Hello, all. It's been an eventful past month, but I've managed to survive in spite of my parents.

So, yes - today, I'm #1... well, I have officially turned one month old today!


Yea me! :)


Sure, these parents of mine scare the pooh out of me without a doubt, but they're turning out to be not so bad.


They seem to be around all of the time, which is cool, but I do find that it kinda crimps my style with the ladies.

Cheers to being #1. I can't wait until I'm really old ... like those 3 year olds. Wow - they're practically ancient!


3 comments:

Amers said...

Hooray for new posts!! You've got a good looking little man right there!! Keep it up parents, you're doing great!!

-Nurse Amy

Anonymous said...

Yay for posts! : ) i'm glad, not only because its exciting and fun to see Jack Henry... but it was going to be awfully hard to ignore Stephen tomorrow, especially when saying hi to Elaine!
-Ashley

Anonymous said...

Happy Easgter Jack Henry! Glad to see the new posts. You are growing so well. May God continue to bless you and your parents!
Love-
Brittani, RN- Hermann 5th Floor